Website Operating Policy : Privacy : Disclaimer
This website is owned and operated by Penny Lane Records Limited, 430 Colombo Street, Sydenham, Christchurch, New Zealand.
This website and information contained herein is provided in good faith and is intended as a general summary of information, services and an overview to our business. It is not intended to replace qualified consultation undertaken directly with authorised representatives of the company.
- The accuracy of any information provided on this website cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change.
- All information provided is based upon current information at the time of programming. Although descriptions are believed correct, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
- Penny Lane Records Limited reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in the information contained on this Internet site.
- Due to the nature of our business and the high volume turnover of our stock, Penny Lane Records Limited cannot guarantee the availability of stock or products shown or featured on this website. Images used are indications of the range of selection only.
- Reference made on this website to independent agents, companies or organisations outside of Penny Lane Records Limited through use of title, logos or photographic images does not necessarily constitute recommendation or infer association.
Penny Lane Records Limited appreciates your interest in our services and operation and your visit to this web site. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our web site are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for New Zealand, in which the web site is maintained. The Penny Lane Records Limited web site may include, however, links to other web sites which are not covered by this privacy statement and which Penny Lane Records Limited has no control or authority over.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
When you visit our web site, our web server automatically records your IP address, the web site from which you visit us, the web pages you actually visit and the date and length of your visit. This information is used to optimise the performance, effectiveness and relevance of our site. Personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example in the context of a registration, a survey, or in execution of a contract.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data and Purpose Specification
Penny Lane Records Limited will only use collected data for the sole purpose of technical administration of the web site, customer administration, product surveys and marketing, only to the extent necessary in each specific case. We will only disclose your data to governmental authorities in cases where it may be required by law. Our employees, agencies, and contractors are obliged by us to respect confidentiality.
Penny Lane Records Limited uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.